MILK MAGAZINE


I recently discovered Milk magazine.  It's tag line is: "Focused on kids, for modern parents."  Even though I don't have kids I just can't help but buy every issue of this magazine - It's full of unique layouts, beautifully styled photo shoots and adorable clothes for little ones.  Although most of the kids clothes featured are over-the-top expensive (I mean, if I had kids I probably wouldn't dress them in a $100 Ralph Lauren sweater...that's a bit much), I still enjoy leafing through each issue of this mag for the pure visual inspiration it provides.  Published in France, Milk releases both a French and English version each month (I purchase the English version from McNally Robinson here in Winnipeg).  Here are some more photos from issue #40 of Milk magazine...















No comments:

Post a Comment